Use Panda Nation to fundraise for WWF
Panda Nation is a wonderful way to raise funds for conservation past what you might be able to donate on your own. Start your own Panda Nation Campaign here!
- Once you’ve registered and set up your page, send emails to all your friends and family telling them about it and asking for donations.
- Personalize your Panda Nation page's URL and include a link to it on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or your website.
- Start a challenge among your friends or Panda Nation team members to see who can raise the most funds- make things fun by awarding a prize to the winner!
- Update your Panda Nation page regularly with updates and a new photo
- Visit other Panda Nation pages and connect with others who share your conservation cause
- Talk. Tell people about the work you are doing on behalf of WWF, animals and the planet!
- In lieu of birthday, wedding graduation or holiday gifts, tell your friends and loved ones to make a meaningful gift through your page and help save the future of the planet.
- Set a realistic fundraising goal and keep yourself in check by visiting your page weekly.
- Set aside a small portion of your paycheck to contribute to your Panda Nation page in support of WWF's conservation work.
- Thank everyone who has made gifts to your Panda Nation page using the email feature in your Panda Nation Center
- Use your Panda Nation Center to send e-mail messages to your friends. Just like your other e-mail providers, you can create custom messages, upload and maintain an address book- and you help save precious animals and wildlife, too!
- Make a fun video that shows why you want to help wildlife and nature and post the video to your Panda Nation page.
Have more questions? Submit a request