Create Panda Nation Page Content, Themes, Style
Panda Nation was designed to give you a place to express your passion for wildlife conservation and the tools to make a difference by raising funds to support the WWF's conservation work. Your page features a text section, profile photo, comments wall, donation thermometer and achievement badges.
Here are some suggestions for "themes" for the text section:
* Highlight your favorite animal or wild place and explain why it is important to you
* Mark a special event--like a birthday, wedding, graduation, holiday or anniversary--and explain why your friends should make gifts to WWF via your cause
* Dedicate your page fund to a loved one and share why they are special
* Keep alive the memory of someone dear to you because of the impact they've had on your life
* Blog about current conservation issues in the news and why people should care
Some style hints:
* Don't type your story in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This makes the page difficult to read!
* Make sure to spell check your page before publishing.
* Start a new paragraph after every 4 or 5 sentences. Your Panda Nation page will be much easier to read.